Sunday, November 9, 2014

Famous Last Words - Week 12

This week is finally coming to a close and I couldn't be happier. Although this week hasn't been that busy, it seemed long. I had a presentation over gangs and a test on tuesday. However, after that I was finished for the week so I can't really complain.
I register for next semester this week so that's weird. I can't believe I'm registering for my last senior year semester. Time flies so fast.

This class is still going pretty good. I found myself in a tight spot getting my storybook revisions done last week. This week I need to write a story. I hope to have it finished before the weekend. I find it hard sometimes to completely start from scratch with stories; to have to use my own creativity versus a book. Although I do like it better.

My family is coming down to norman this weekend so I'm excited for that. They always come down for the Baylor game. Bentley fractured his tail this past week so we've been dealing with that. I have no idea how it happened. His little tail is shaved and he won't leave it alone. Poor little guy has to wear a cone on his head.

That's all I can think of for this week!
Till next time....

This week I am constantly listening to the song 'Drinking Class' by Lee Brice. I'm obsessed. 
Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment