Monday, November 10, 2014

Famous Last Words - Week 13

I am writing this post on monday because the rest of my week is going to be pretty hectic. My grandmother unexpectedly passed away yesterday. I will be leaving tomorrow after class because I don't have class on Wednesdays. The funeral is set for Thursday morning. Friday morning I leave to go to Austin for my cousin's wedding, which is friday night.
This may get a little sentimental.
It is so scary to think about how quickly things can change. One day - everything is fine. The next day - everything you knew has changed. It really puts things in perspective. We need to make the most out of each day we're given. We need to think of each day as a gift versus a privilege.

I am feeling a little stressed out because I have to get all my school work done before I go.
I have more school work in this class right now than my other's so that's what I have been focusing on today. However, I do have a test tomorrow so after I write this post I am going to switch subjects.

My parents came down for the Baylor game this past weekend and that was a lot of fun. I love when my parents come down. They love Norman, they think the little town feel is so cute. It is a little town compared to where I live.

Since this technically isn't the end of my week, that's really all I can say for now.
Till next time....

In honor of my favorite season and my favorite holiday coming up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carrie, what sad news - don't worry about this class; we can sort things out when you get back! Be safe on your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I am so sorry to hear about your news. Things like this really do put everything into perspective and make you think about how fortunate we really are. We need to appreciate what we have each day, and always be thankful! I hope you have safe travels, and have a wonderful time at the wedding! Weddings are always such a great time!

    ReplyDelete