Thursday, October 23, 2014

Famous Last Words - Week 10

I cannot believe we are more than half way through the semester. Time is just flying by. The second half of the semester is hard cause you're on the dow hill. You know you're heading towards summer and the closer you get, the harder it is to focus.
Can we just talk about the fact that next weekend is Halloween? I can't wrap my head around that. October felt like a lifetime away and now we're sailing through it. Pretty soon we're going to wake up and it's going to be spring break.

Midterm grades came out recently and they all looked pretty decent so that's good.
I just started another online class: Conflict Resolution; it's an 8-week class. It doesn't seem like it'll be too hard so that's good. I'm doing whatever I can to get all my hours done. Annoyingly enough, I only have electives left. Looking back, I should have spread them out a little more.

This class is going good. I like writing my storybook, it's been fun. I also enjoy reading others. I like that it is one of our weekly assignments to read other's storybooks. It has been helpful in giving me good ideas for my own storybook! There are some really really good storybooks being written in this class!

I'm going to go home this weekend. My boyfriend is playing in a golf tournament in Texas so i'm going to go to that. I love watching him do what he loves so i'm excited.
I'm trying to think of something to say about my dog (partly because I talk about him in all of my posts/ partly because i'm looking for another excuse to post a picture of him) but i'm running out of things! Go figure. He's good, as always. He had a tummy ache last week so we spent some time at the vet but all is good now. Dogs sure are expensive though.

That's all I can think of for this week.
Till next time.....

Personal Photo 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment