Thursday, October 9, 2014

Famous Last Words - Week 8

This week was a whirlwind. I didn't have any tests this week, which is nice, but I did have a lot going on. I did get a little overwhelmed with school work. I seem to have a hard time keeping up with this class sometimes. However, it is nice that we have a chance to be behind - without really being behind.
I wrote my first story for my Storybook this week and it turned out pretty good! I'm excited about my Storybook, it's fun to give our own personalities to characters that we've about in books. That is not something, we as students, have the chance to do often. I enjoyed having a different schedule this week, I thought it was kind of a break from our normal work.

I just got advised for next semester. I can't believe i'm signing up for my last semester (hopefully) of college classes...it's crazy how fast time goes. I feel like it was yesterday that I was signing up for my FIRST semester of classes freshman year. It's very bitter-sweet. We're like grown-ups now...go figure.

Every year since freshman year, my mom comes up to Norman to stay for a week. We shop, go out to eat, and hang out. My mom is absolutely my best friend so I love it. This was the week she stayed, so that was fun. Yesterday we went to the Outlet Shops in Oklahoma City. I had never been there before, they were very cool.
Tonight I am leaving to drive to Fort Worth so I can go to Dallas on Saturday! As every person on this campus, I am very excited. I was home last weekend too for the TCU game! These last two weeks have been very busy and they've gone by very fast!
I'm ready to get back to normal schedule now though.

That's all I can think of for now.
Till next time...

and BEAT TEXAS
Beat Texas slogan in honor of OU/Texas
Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment