Thursday, September 11, 2014

Famous Last Words- Week 4

It's only week four but it feels a little more like week fourteen. The workload is beginning to pile on and the beginning of school jitters is starting to wear off. My first test is coming up and I am starting to get  little nervous. I mentioned this in my last "famous last words" post but i'm a week closer now than I was back then. Its safe to say I am one of those people who doesn't test well. I do fine throughout the day-to-day work but I always seem to blank under pressure. It may be that I psych myself out, it may be that I am not studying right. Three years in college later and it hasn't changed.

Since it is my senior year in college, I am finally down to just taking classes that apply to my major (for the most part.) This is nice because I have classes with basically the same people; it is easy to get to know people which comes in handy when you need someone to study with or you are confused about a homework assignment.

I thought my writing this week was okay, not the best iv'e done so far. I have been busy this week so I didn't put the same amount of focus into it as a usually do. I also realized a lot of problems with my Storybook post from last week that I didn't realize while writing it, so that was somewhat disappointing. It is helpful though to have classmates comment on my posts, especially when it is criticism. For the most part, it brings things in my writing to my attention that I may have not noticed before.
I also got a little confused with this schedule for a while in there but I think I have it figured out now.


The first "official day of fall" is coming up and it is definitely starting to feel like it. Fall is without a doubt my favorite season. I love wearing sweaters, I love putting sweaters on my dog, and I love the colors fall brings. Aside from that, it's a good excuse to eat more pumpkin bread than I should.

Photo: Starbucks Logo: Google Images

Side note: I basically live at Starbucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment