Thursday, September 18, 2014

Famous Last Words - Week 5

This week has gone very fast, and it has been very busy to say the least. I had my first test this week. It was hard but it was not as bad as I expected; I have yet to get my grade back. I have a test next week and the week after that also so I assume the next few weeks are going to be a little hectic, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I enjoy being busy. I am that kind of person who always has to be doing something, I don't relax well.

This class has bee  going retry well, I got some good comments back on my last storytelling post so that was pleasing. My storybook is coming together and I think I have narrowed it down to exactly what I want to do with it.
This class has been more work than my other classes, which I did not expect. However, I do like how the schedule is exact the same every week, it make it easy to keep up and avoid confusion. Plus, you can work ahead which is always good.

I am making my boyfriend take me to the state fair this weekend, so I am excited about that. The main reason I want to go is for the food - I mean come on.
Aside from that, who doesn't love a little people watching.
I might go stay with my friend in OKC also, so that would be fun. My best friend just moved to nursing school and I haven't seen her since school began. I used to live with her so it's been weird to go from seeing her everyday to never seeing her at all. However, we do talk a lot.

That's all for this week!
Till next time....

Personal photo: 2014
This is me (left) and my best friend Katy (right) who I talked about above.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie,

    I don't understand how the groups work, but after visiting some of these pages, I realize how few I've actually visited. I think I have been in Elena's group at least 5 times. Anyway, sounds like you had a couple of busy weeks, but I bet you were grateful that the exams were spaced weeks apart. I'm going to visit my friend who's gone to Pharmacy school pretty soon, too.

    ReplyDelete