Thursday, September 11, 2014

Google Timer Tech Tip

For this week's tech tip, I learned how to use the Google timer! I had no idea this even existed but this is really going to come in handy.
I'm sure I could speak for every college student when I say it is so easy to get on the computer, go to some random website, and completely lose track of time. I could start by doing homework, click on link, and end up watching YouTube videos of elephants 2 hours later. It happens too often.
I don't usually keep track of how long i'm on the computer unless I have somewhere to be at a certain time. I am usually good with time, but when you have more time than you need, it becomes easy to waste it.
When I am trying to track my time, I usually use the timer on my phone. Aside from that, I know that four songs on my iPod usually adds up to almost 15 minutes. After four songs, I can tell how much time has passed.
I will definitely be using the Google timer in the future, especially when doing homework. It is very convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment